We have leveraged our zero-tolerance policies and actions against any form of discrimination, including labor and sexual harassment, because we are committed to the SDGs of the 2030+ agenda as well as the GRI indicators. The associated support material demonstrates the continuous monitoring of our employees and leaders, the incorporation of guidelines and action protocols, and the training and support services provided by highly qualified personnel. All the above are necessary to prevent and avoid this type of behavior inside and outside the organization.
In this way, we generate solid, stable, harmonious, and unbiased working relationships, contributing to our corporate purpose of achieving the well-being of ALL.
See The Document
- Diversity, equity and inclusion HR approach
- Diversity, equity and inclusion
- Guide attention in the work environment guide
- Guide attention on behaviors affecting employees off work environment
- Methodology for remediation and repair in cases of vulneration of HR (abstract)
- Policy covering internal and external vacancies
- Policy trainings for all employees on discrimination and harassment in the workplace
- Policy zero tolerance for discrimination
- Human Rights Intervention Protocol
- Occupational health and safety policy
- Long-Term Incentives for Employees
We periodically measure, evaluate, and monitor different demographic indicators within the organization to guarantee not only the quality but also the transparency of our human resources management, which also allows us to know our employees better and contribute to improving their experience. Demographic analysis helps us work on our diversity and improves the company's performance by increasing the likelihood of bringing together people with different types of knowledge, opinions, and perspectives. This diversity leads to greater innovation and problem-solving capabilities, improves talent attraction and retention, increases employee engagement, and results in greater efficiency.
See The Document
- Corporate demograpichs
- flexible work arrangements closing report
- Corporate Demographics by Gender
- Demographics women top management positions
- Junior women managers demographics
- Sales force women demographics
- Steam women demographics
- Women in leadership roles demographics
- Workforce Breakdown Race Ethnicity & Nationality
- Annual management report 2022
- Different Abilities
- DEI strategy bancolombia
Within the objectives of the equity, diversity, and inclusion work plan, we are working on evaluating the employee experience as part of our Human Management processes in search of diversity. This includes adjusting the legal framework within the processes and generating tools that allow us to live in a culture free of discrimination.
Health, safety and well-being
We have the purpose of promoting sustainable development to achieve the well-being of all, and this includes our employees. We believe that having positive and healthy work spaces is essential to maintain empathetic and constructive relationships between colleagues, suppliers and clients, and in this way, materialize our objective. This is why we have strategies, policies and practices that seek to promote the health, safety and well-being of employees, as well as a comprehensive portfolio of benefits designed to help our employees achieve their life projects.Learn more