We have leveraged our zero-tolerance policies and actions against any form of discrimination, including labor and sexual harassment, because we are committed to the SDGs of the 2030+ agenda as well as the GRI indicators. The associated support material demonstrates the continuous monitoring of our employees and leaders, the incorporation of guidelines and action protocols, and the training and support services provided by highly qualified personnel. All the above are necessary to prevent and avoid this type of behavior inside and outside the organization.
In this way, we generate solid, stable, harmonious, and unbiased working relationships, contributing to our corporate purpose of achieving the well-being of ALL.
See The Document
- Diversity, equity and inclusion gender approach
- Diversity, equity and inclusion
- Guide attention in the work environment guide
- Guide attention on behaviors affecting employees off work environment
- Methodology for remediation and repair in cases of vulneration of HR (abstract)
- Policy covering internal and external vacancies
- Policy trainings for all employees on discrimination and harassment in the workplace
- Policy zero tolerance for discrimination
- Training 2020 for all employees on discrimination and harassment in the workplace
We periodically measure, evaluate, and monitor different demographic indicators within the organization to guarantee not only the quality but also the transparency of our human resources management, which also allows us to know our employees better and contribute to improving their experience. Demographic analysis helps us work on our diversity and improves the company's performance by increasing the likelihood of bringing together people with different types of knowledge, opinions, and perspectives. This diversity leads to greater innovation and problem-solving capabilities, improves talent attraction and retention, increases employee engagement, and results in greater efficiency.
See The Document
- 2020 Corporate demograpichs
- 2020 flexible work arrangements closing report
- Corporate Demographics by Gender 2020
- Demographics women top management positions
- Junior women managers demographics
- Sales force women demographics
- Steam women demographics
- Women in leadership roles demographics
- Workforce Breakdown Race Ethnicity & Nationality
Within the objectives of the equity, diversity, and inclusion work plan, we are working on evaluating the employee experience as part of our Human Management processes in search of diversity. This includes adjusting the legal framework within the processes and generating tools that allow us to live in a culture free of discrimination.
See The Document
Wellness, Health, and Safe Workspaces
Our strategy contributes to the quality of life of our employees, suppliers, and customers. We generate safe workspaces, promote healthy behaviors and wellness programs, and encourage individual, family, and community development.
To make this possible, we have implemented actions that facilitate a balance between work and personal life. We seek to promote physical, mental, and social health through the development of healthy lifestyles framed by the Occupational Health and Safety Management System, always acting with Responsibility, Respect, Closeness, and Integrity.Learn more